Market Leadership in the New Healthcare
The rules have changed. To thrive in the new healthcare, rural and Critical Access Hospitals face new challenges to meet the needs of the community and fulfill their mission. To succeed in today’s healthcare environment and improve quality and performance, rural hospitals must extract actionable intelligence from across their enterprise and market.
A key component of the VantagePoints™ portfolio, Rural INSIGHTS extends iVantage’s market-leading expertise and offers powerful new functionality. A modular set of reporting and analysis tools – which combines internal hospital intelligence with the industry’s most robust repository of healthcare information – opens up an enterprise-wide view of operational, clinical, financial, population and market-related measures.
Through turnkey access to actionable intelligence, decision makers can quickly deliver more services at lower cost, improve patient outcomes and satisfaction, establish new goals for departmental performance using peer benchmarks, increase productivity and reduce costs, and improve operating margins.
A full suite. Ready when you need it
Features of this robust, innovative, low-cost solution include:
• A wide range of analytical tools and key metrics which can be tracked and quickly pushed to stakeholders across the hospital from the boardroom to frontline department managers
• Web-based integrated dashboards that help hospitals conduct peer-to-peer comparisons and pinpoint opportunities for improving operational costs, clinical effectiveness, off-quality costs, and value-based care
• Access to INFORM KnowledgeWeb™, an online collaboration platform that enables more than 6,000 healthcare professionals to exchange best practices, share new ideas, and access a library of insights and innovations
• A comprehensive rating system, the Hospital Strength Index™ compares over 4,400 U.S. general acute-care hospitals – including rural and Critical Access Hospitals – across a continuum of financial, value-based and market-driven performance indicators
• Tools to track satisfaction levels for employees and patients using standardized questions or customized surveys
• Streamlined file uploads which remove data entry barriers
Expert, timely advice
As an added service, VantagePoints clients can also gain access to iVantage’s advisory services. Leveraging the company’s domain expertise and knowledge of the new healthcare environment, healthcare decision-makers can utilize these services to develop and implement strategic performance and quality improvement plans, and conduct market assessments.