Bundled Payments – Key Strategies for Hospitals
Bundled Payments, a CMS initiative, allows hospitals to define an episode of care and receive a single, or “bundled” payment for the multiple services provided within the episode. TM Hud Connery, CEO and John Morrow, EVP of iVantage describe key strategies and analytics to mitigate risk and effectively manage bundled payments in this Becker’s Hospital Review article.
Bundled Payments – 9 Key Strategies for Better Data Analytics
- Understand your market.
- Figure out all the players.
- Plan for the onslaught of the new insurance exchange customers.
- Assemble the longitudinal costs … now.
- Perform clinical and functional benchmarking.
- Push to integrate data to monitor progress on key performance indicators.
- Integrate your findings to build a scorecard for the community.
- Seek payors as partners.
- Find a business intelligence analytics partner.